Use, Wash & Care:
• Before first use diapers should be prepped/
PREPPING DIAPERS: Wash 5X in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse, tumble dry medium.
This will shrink diapers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency.
(Diapers will be at their fullest absorbency after 10 washes but may begin use after 5 washes.)
• If cord stump is still present, snap down the cord care feature.
• After cord stump has healed, cord snap feature may be un-snapped. Chose whichever snap settings fits your newborn the best.
• Fasten diaper to baby!
Wash & Care:
• Cold Wash/Cold Rinse, fast cycle, no detergent, spin dry (quick pre-wash).
• After pre-wash; wash on Hot Wash/Cold Rinse with 1/4 regularly suggested amount of RECOMMENDED
• Tumble dry low.
*Detergent: Please ONLY use a Kanga Care Recommended Detergent
. Use of alternative detergents may cause natural fibers to be eaten away and can disintegrate elastic. Do not use detergents that are "Free & Clear" or contain fabric softeners. Fragrances may cause irritation, discontinue detergent brand if irritation occurs. Do not use bleach. Do not use fabric softeners or drier sheets. Do not soak. Do not soak diapers in detergent or any laundry additives for removing stains, odor or buildup. If staining, odor or buildup occurs, make sure you are using a detergent that contains enzymes. Please visit our care page
for more detailed care information and a list of recommended laundry detergents.