Breastfeeding two babies can seem like something that is both
wonderful and daunting, yet armed with some helpful tips and tools like
the My Brest Friend Twins Plus feeding pillow, you will soon find
yourself feeding two babies simultaneously like a pro.
There are many reasons to consider breastfeeding your twins simultaneously including:
- Breastfeeding two babies at a time is usually faster than
breastfeeding one baby after the other. Timesaving strategies are
crucial when feeding two babies the typical 8-12 times a day.
- Research has demonstrated that mothers of twins who breastfeed
simultaneously, have a higher prolactin level. Prolactin is the key
hormone responsible for signaling milk production, so more prolactin may
mean more milk.
- It can be difficult to bottle feed two babies at a time but with the
help of the My Brest Friend Twins Plus Feeding pillow, both babies can
receive your attention at once.
- Extra comfort and support for twins and plus sizes
- Easy to wash, baby soft, plush zip off cover
- Adjustable back support
- Secure wrap around design