Bathing Buddies® Shower Sling offers Convenience, Safety, & Comfort!
Buddies® shower slings are made from a soft athletic mesh. This fabric
is very sturdy and breathable. It's also very easy to dry.
pouch style sling is one of the easiest types of slings to use in the
bath. Just fold the sling into itself, creating a pouch. Drape over your
shoulder like a sash and pop your baby right in! No silly clips,
buckles, or rings.
style slings are suitable for a tiny newborn or a toddler. Bathing
Buddies® slings are very versatile slings. They can be used in a variety
of carrying positions and in showers, pools, or during hot weather!
save time by bathing your child and yourself at the same time. Since
you're in the shower, everything is just an arms reach away!
is nothing more heart wrenching than a screaming baby who dislikes
baths. Many new babies dislike baths because they feel unsafe and cold.
That's why we created the Bathing Buddies® Shower Sling. Babies love the
feel of warm water on their skin and they love being close to you. The
Bathing Buddies® Shower Sling promotes attachment, encourages bonding
and soothes a fussy baby while allowing you and your baby to shower in
the most convenient way possible
Reasons why we think you'll love the Bathing Buddies® Shower Sling:
- Soothing for fussy babies who want to be held
- Babies feel secure when they are close to you
- Promotes attachment & bonding
- Many Midwife's recommend showering with your babies
- Saves space in your bathroom
- No mess to clean up after shower
- Perfect for infants and toddlers
- A safe way to shower with your baby
Use a soft tape measure and start at the outer
corner of your shoulder and measure diagonally across your body down to
your hip bone. The number (in inches) should be in the 20's. If you do
not have measuring tape available, try to stay in the height, weight,
and shirt size guidelines. Remember the correct sizing for Bathing
Buddies® shower slings is essential for both mom/dad and baby.
- Baby should be carried near your center of gravity
- The curve of the sling should reach just below your navel once baby is in sling
- Sling should never dig into your neck or slide off of your shoulder
Our sizing chart is a guide to provide an approximate size.It may not be exact for every body type.
|shoulder to hip