DOES NOT INCLUDE A SOAKER PAD - sold separately!
The GroVia™ one-size diaper is a revolution in cloth diapering. Our innovative shell design minimizes diaper waste and cost.
When your soaker pad is wet, simply snap in a fresh soaker pad.
GroBaby and GroVia products are completely interchangeable!
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby, less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
- They’re cute
GroVia’s hybrid diaper system matches our unique one-size cloth shell with an organic cloth Soaker Pad. The perfect solution to on-the-go parenthood, travel-friendly and great for daycare, GroVia’s Hybrid Diapering system gives parents options in convenience without harming our planet.
Need an even more convenient alternative to our cloth Soaker Pad? Choose ourGroVia BioSoaker. An eco-friendly disposable option that is Oeko-Tex 100 Standard Certified.
Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry 5–6 times before use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- ALWAYS tuck the tabs under the tuck under strips before washing Shells.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.