Shop by Brand
|Categories > Swim Diapers
Swim Diapers Why Parents Need an Alternative to Disposable Diapers (from Diaperaps)
1. Modern disposable diapers contain super absorbent crystals. These crystals turn into a gel when they become wet. They absorb tremendous amounts of water.
2. As they absorb the water, the diaper becomes heavier and heavier for the baby to wear - and for the parents to hold.
3. The gel material often bursts from so much absorption. This material can clog pool drains causing expensive damage.
4. Since so much of the diaper is paper, it disintegrates in the water. This can cause bacterial contamination In the pool or ocean.
5. Health regulations require evacuation if an "accident" occurs in the pool.